Over the last 16 years, I've worked primarily in the niche field of "Design Fiction" for technology innovations, creating dozens of 3D CG short films and motion design videos showcasing consumer appliances, drinks, health sciences, IP, and fashion products.
I have also been a professional fashion photographer for 5 years.
The majority of my productions are confidential and cannot be disclosed online because they feature industrial design secrets. I have worked for brands like NESTLE, NESPRESSO, NESTLE WATERS, CHANEL, ROLEX, TAG HEUER, SICPA, SISVEL, NOVARTIS, CARAN D'ACHE, and WIPO.
S C O P E O F W O R K
++ Direct contractor with brands - per project rate
Explainer videos, teasers, promo videos, data visualizations, and animated video pitches (for funding or crowdsourcing).
++ Subcontractor for studios and agencies - daily rate
- 3D FX: Procedural design, particles systems, fluids, smokes, powders, rigid bodies, soft bodies, and cloth simulation
- VFX Compositing (incl. tracking & roto)
- 3D Art Direction (full spectrum, modeling to rendering)
- 3D Character modeling for advertising or 3D printing
- 2D+3D Motion Design
S K I L L S
• After Effects, Cavalry, Trapcode Suite, Stardust, Mocha Pro, Davinci Resolve
• Houdini, ZBrush, Clo3D / Marvelous Designer, Cinema4D, X-Particles, Blender, Nomad Sculpt
• Shapr3D, Moi3D (+imports from Creo and Solidworks)
[PBR Shading and Rendering]
• Substance Painter, RizomUV, Redshift, Cycles, Toolbag, Keyshot
• Unity (learning)
• Tiltbrush, Gravity Sketch (learning)
• Affinity Designer, Illustrator, Photoshop, Capture One, Procreate
• 3dsmax, Realflow, Vray, Rhino, Modo, Fusion.
Official Autodesk 3ds max Instructor from 2007 to 2009.
A W A R D S
Winner of the 2019 Cinema 4D / X-Particles Challenge (4th place)